Polyester lanyard can have silkscreen printing and offset printing process.
All decided by your custom logo.
The offset printing process brings the best quality possible for logos with complex colors or with gradation on a lanyard. Four ink colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black - CMYK) will be used one by one on a lanyard material. It helps to fulfill your ID lanyards.Our CMYK Offset Printing Lanyard with high quality at low cost will be a ideal promotional product for your corporate event or function. If you are interested in our custom lanyards, you are welcome to contact us for further information or pricing!
● Available lanyard type: Polyester lanyard, Nylon lanyard, Imitation nylon lanyard, Satin lanyard, Woven lanyard, Dye sublimation lanyard, Tubular lanyard, leather lanyard, Retractable lanyard, ECO friendly lanyard, Silicone lanyard, PVC lanyard, LED lanyard, etc.
● Size: 900* 20mm as regular; other size can be customized.
● Color: Pantone color. Free dyeing fee for 20 polyester stock colors.
● Logo: Offset printing on one side or dual sides.
● Optional lanyard accessories: Metal hook, Plastic safety buckle, Bottle opener, Badge reel, Card holder, etc.
● Packing: 10pcs/ Poly bag, or according to customer’s request
Screen printed lanyards are the most common and practical printing products. Silk Screen printing is a stencil process in which ink is forced through the mesh of a screen onto lanyard material resulting in very good quality and is economical.
You may find certain companies offer lanyards at incredibly low prices. They make use of a repeat lanyard printer and use a roll of machine printed material. As a result, logos and other important information, such as the company name, may not print correctly. They may be cut off or sewn through. When this happens, the company or organization does not get the desired premium finish of their printed lanyards.
That will never be an issue when customers choose to work with us because we used the old and true method of hand silk screen printing. We use this precision screen printing method during the production process. Our type of lanyard features a raised texture and is appropriate for static text and designs.