Challenge coins have been used as a way to honor, encourage, and reward individuals for their personal and professional accomplishments. The use of challenge coin is quite popular among military units. However, their use has extended into the corporate world as well as in athletics, law enforcements, clubs and hobby groups. Our coins are available in nearly any shape or color combination, and can include details such as event names and dates, mottos or meaningful symbols. For true design flexibility, you can even choose single or two sided coins with color on one or both sides. Challenge coins are fully customized to match your exact specifications. If you have an idea that you want to try out, share it with Jian pins representative when you call to inquire about our services, we work with you to make sure that your design is everything you want it to be!
● Available Material: Bronze, Copper, Iron, Zinc alloy, Spin Cast Pewter, Aluminum, etc.
● Size: common size is 38mm/ 45mm/ 51mm,customized size welcomed.
● Plating Color: Gold, Silver, Bronze ,Nickel, Copper, Rhodium, Chrome, Black nickel, Dyeing black, Antique gold, Antique silver, Antique copper, Satin gold, Satin silver, dye colors, dual plating color, etc.
● Process: Hard enamel (cloisonné), Imitation hard enamel (soft cloisonné), soft enamel, stamped or molded without coloring
● Packing: PVC pouch, Acrylic coin capsule, Velvet deluxe box, coin stand, Lucite embedded, Customized gift box packing or according to customer’s requirements.
Since World War I, the use of Military Unit Coins has spread to any and all groups who want to show team spirit and camaraderie. Scout troops, church groups, clubs, sports teams, businesses, social groups, fraternal organizations, ROTC units, and more all carry Military Challenge Coins that have been specially designed with their colors, logo, and message.
Always Used in Military,Government, Police, Honor,Fire department